IYCSD New Student Special
Welcome! We are happy you found us! At the Iyengar Yoga Center of San Diego, we offer classes for all ages and fitness levels. New students are always welcomed! Our New Student Special is a great way to experience the quality of instruction you will receive at IYCSD while getting to know other students and meeting our highly trained instructors. Check out our class schedule to find the class that is right for you. Then, click on the button below to get started today!
Please note that the New Student Special is for first time students with local ID and cannot be combined with other offers. Workshops are not included.
Visiting San Diego? View our pricing and learn about our discounts on class packages by visiting our Rates page.
Helpful Tips For Your First Visit
- Free 2-hour street parking is available. Additional pay parking is located nearby. Enter through the courtyard gate. The Center is upstairs.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early. This allows time for you to meet the instructor, sign in and discuss any health issues or injuries you may have.
- Leave your shoes at the door. We provide cubbies for your belongings inside the practice room. Please silence any electronics before class.
- Yoga mats and props are provided. You are welcome to bring your own mat, if you prefer. We provide all blocks, blankets, belts and other props.
- Arrive with an empty stomach. Don’t eat for at least 2 hours before class.
- Drink water before class. Water bottles are not permitted during class.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Clothing such as a t-shirt with shorts or footless tights is preferred. Shoes and socks are not worn during class.
- No perfumes or lotions please