Practice of yoga bestows upon the practitioner: a firm body, steady mind, and a benevolent spirit.
- Strength - yoga postures (asanas) tone every part of the body.
- Endurance - regular dedicated practice increases the capacity to do work.
- Flexibility - a youthful ease is maintained or reestablished through correct stretching.
- Posture - as tone and flexibility are balanced, an erect and effortless posture is achieved.
- Health - a consistent and positive state of well being is experienced when the body and mind are balanced.